Most people in the on-highway transportation industry have discovered electrification is coming to commercial vehicles (CVs), and while it is still application subordinate, everyone seems to have an interest in electrification of their fleet.
Here are five reasons you should reconsider electrification for your fleet:
- Electrification of medium- and heavy-duty vehicles is here and the technology is already on the road.
- Progress has been made with its power and torque.
- Federal and state laws reducing greenhouse gas and other regulations are expected in 2021.
- Raised corporate sustainability goals will encourage your customers to cleaner fleets.
- Grants made today will pay off in the long run. waiting for?
To learn more here’s the original article: https://www.truckinginfo.com/fuel-smarts/338171/five-reasons-to-consider-electrification
Request More Info
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.